Sunday, April 7, 2013

Manic Monday #12

Manic Monday Link Party from @cupcake_n_bake #blogging

Hey there, and welcome to Manic Monday! I'm so glad you joined me today. We had so many great linkups last week, and I know we'll have even more this week. You guys are awesome!

I'm sharing four fabulous features today. Are you ready?



First up, we have the cutest Pug art from Campfires and Cleats. Chris shared it from her post Artful Fridays. My mother-in-law would absolutely love it.

 Pug Art by Campfires and Cleats

Next, check out this awesome DIY Hunger Games Shirt from Wilker Do's. That's much better than paying $35 for an official Hunger Games shirt. Thanks for April for sharing; may the odds be ever in your favor! ;)

 DIY Hunger Games Shirt by Wilker Do's

Next up is Farm Flavor's Pink Blueberry Lemonade. Doesn't it look so refreshing?! Thanks to Rachel for linking up!

 Pink Blueberry Lemonade

Last, but definitely not least, we have this awesome Kitchen Makeover from Todd & Lindsey! They did such a great job on a budget. Beautiful!

 Kitchen Makeover by Todd & Lindsey

If you were featured, feel free to grab a button below. You all did a wonderful job! 

Cupcake-n-Bake


Now it's time to party. I ask that you please grab a button on the sidebar, and please follow me on facebook and/or twitter {links on sidebar}.

Have fun!

 photo signature.jpg



Print Friendly and PDF

11 comments :

  1. Thanks for the party. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting, Renea! Hope you had a fabulous weekend!!
    Cathy @ Lemon Tree Dwelling

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am honored to be featured!
    Thank you so very much!! wait til I show my son his artwork at our site! He'll get a kick out of it. :)

    I'll come back later/tmrw and grab the "featured" button. It is very much appreciated!

    Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! I'm sharing my Fresh Strawberry Cream Torte today for my Homemaking Linkup. I hope you'll join us if you haven't already!

    Blessings,
    Mrs. Sarah Coller

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for another great party! I am off to visit!

    Cynthia at http://FeedingBig.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for featuring our kitchen reno!!! :)

    toddlindsey.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks again Renae:)
    Linked last week's art project.

    Have a great night!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you Renea for another party
    I wish you a nice week

    ReplyDelete
  9. Renea,
    Thanks for the party, have an awesome week. Don't forget to stop by Tuesday Trivia at http://www.memoriesbythemile.com/
    Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the invite. :-)

    www.princesssplendor.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very appreciated. Thank you so much for taking the time to do so! :) Unfortunately, I can no longer allow Anonymous commenters due to the amount of spam I have been receiving.