Sunday, June 23, 2013

Manic Monday #22

Hey there, and welcome to Manic Monday. I'm so glad you decide to join me each and every week. Although I may not comment on every post, I always enjoy seeing what you link up.

 Manic Monday linky party @cupcake_n_bake 





Sometimes, I like to share your posts on google + and Pinterest. If you aren't on google +, you should join! If you don't have a pin it button, check out this post on how to add one. Trust me, you're readers will love it!


As usual, y'all linked up the best projects. I wish I could feature all of y'all!


First up, we have a wonderful Independence Day treat. Caramel Potatoes shared this lovely Sweet Liberty Cookie Bark. Doesn't it have the cutest name?


 Sweet Liberty Bark via Caramel Potatoes

Next up, what's better than caramel in cookies? Natasha In Oz shared these super awesome Caramel & Cashew Shortbread Cookies. Sounds like a win to me!

 Caramel & Cashew Shortbread Cookies via Natasha in Oz

I'm a huge fan of pizza and ravioli. What's Cooking in the Burbs shared a lovely Baked Pizza Ravioli. I know what I'm having for dinner!

 Baked Pizza Ravioli via What's Cooking in the Burbs

Lastly, we have an awesome DIY. Little Vintage Cottage shared this Pallet Coffee Table. It's so pretty and rustic!

 DIY Pallet Coffee Table via Little Vintage Cottage


That's all for the features! Thanks again for linking up, and be sure to grab a button if you were featured.

Cupcake-n-Bake


Who's ready to party? Please grab a button {sidebar} and follow me through one of my many social media links!

Have fun!

 photo signature.jpg





Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments :

  1. thank you so much for the party Renea! have a lovely week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Renea (it's morning here) and thank you for another party.
    I wish you a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the party Renea. I was on vacation last week, so I linked up two things this week. Have a great week and hope to see you tomorrow for Tuesday Trivia at http://www.memoriesbythemile.com/
    Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great party, Renea. Thanks so very much for hosting.
    Sande@mypersonalaccent.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting a great party! So glad to be here!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very appreciated. Thank you so much for taking the time to do so! :) Unfortunately, I can no longer allow Anonymous commenters due to the amount of spam I have been receiving.