Sunday, July 14, 2013

Manic Monday #24

Hey there, and welcome to Manic Monday. I'm so glad you decide to join me each and every week. Although I may not comment on every post, I always enjoy seeing what you link up.


 Manic Monday linky party @cupcake_n_bake 



Sometimes, I like to share your posts on google + and Pinterest. If you aren't on google +, you should join! If you don't have a pin it button, check out this post on how to add one. Trust me, you're readers will love it!


As usual, y'all linked up the best projects. I wish I could feature all of y'all!



Are you ready for the features?

First up, we have an awesome diet buster. Just Dip It in Chocolate shared this Devil's Food Cake Milkshake! It is ice cream season, you know, so why not make something special?


 Devil's Food Cake Milkshake via Just Dip It in Chocolate

Next, we have a wonderful DIY! Dagmar's Home shared these lovely burlap flowers. Aren't they pretty!

 Burlap Flowers via Dagmar's Home

Last but not least, we have a super summer themed treat! Hoopla Palooza shared this Summer Pudding and Jello Pool. Umm, these aren't just for kids, right?

 Summer Pudding and Jello Pool via Hoopla Palooza


That's all for the features! Thanks again for linking up, and be sure to grab a button if you were featured.

Cupcake-n-Bake


Who's ready to party? Please grab a button {sidebar} and follow me through one of my many social media links!

Have fun!

 photo signature.jpg





Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments :

  1. Hi Renea, thanks for hosting the party this week and hope you stay cool.
    Julie from julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the party, Renea! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! Have a great week!

    ~Tenns
    New Mama Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Renea for another party :)
    I wish you a good week, and hopefully not as hot as it's here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Renea! Thank You so much for the lovely feature and the party! Wow! What a great way to start my week,
    Hugs,
    Lizy

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOHOO! i love that you think my pool is not just for kids Renea! heehee thank you TONS for the feature! :>D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very appreciated. Thank you so much for taking the time to do so! :) Unfortunately, I can no longer allow Anonymous commenters due to the amount of spam I have been receiving.