Sunday, September 8, 2013

Manic Monday #31

Hey there, and welcome to Manic Monday. I'm so glad you decide to join me each and every week. Although I may not comment on every post, I always enjoy seeing what you link up.

 Manic Monday linky party @cupcake_n_bake 





Sometimes, I like to share your posts on google + and Pinterest. If you aren't on google +, you should join! If you don't have a pin it button, check out this post on how to add one. Trust me, you're readers will love it!

As usual, y'all linked up the best projects. I wish I could feature all of y'all!


Here's what I've been up to. I hope you check it out!

 No Bake Special K Bars via @cupcake_n_bake #specialk #nobake @SpecialKUS


So, are you ready for this week's features?

First up, Lemon Tree Dwelling shared these to die for Loaded Reeses Peanut Butter Bars. Obviously, I've been on a huge bar kick lately, and these look great!


 Loaded Reeses Peanut Butter Bars via Lemon Tree Dwelling

Next, we have this Chocolate Cake with Cookie Butter Frosting from Living Better Together. I still haven't tried cookie butter, but I must. I mean look how great this cake looks!

 Chocolate Cake with Cookie Butter Frosting via Living Better Together

Last, but definitely not least, how about something savory? Sara Howe shared these lovely Garlic Basil Chicken and Veggie Kebobs. Although I'm allergic to mushrooms, everything else looks so good. Look at that char!

 Basil Garlic Chicken Kebobs via Sara Howe
That's all for the features! For more, check out my google + page (where I shared a few more posts that caught my eye). Thanks again for linking up, and be sure to grab a button if you were featured.

Cupcake-n-Bake


Who's ready to party? Please grab a button {sidebar} and follow me through one of my many social media links!

Have fun!


 photo signature.jpg





Print Friendly and PDF

8 comments :

  1. Thank you, Renae!

    Altho I've been here to read the others' posts, as well as yours, it's been a while since I've linked. Thamk you for hosting, friend!

    Be well and God bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for another party Renea! have a fun week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for inviting me to join your link party. I already see some great ideas and can't wait to see other great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renae,
    Thanks so much for inviting me to link up at your party!

    Lauren @ imperfectandfabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the party Renea
    Beautiful features!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring my Ultimate Chocolate Cake, a great way to start my Monday!

    Rebecca @ Living Better Together

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Renea, thanks so much for hosting the party and have a wonderful week.
    Julie from julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hosting the party Renea :)
    Lea@ Lea's Cooking

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very appreciated. Thank you so much for taking the time to do so! :) Unfortunately, I can no longer allow Anonymous commenters due to the amount of spam I have been receiving.